'Service Before Self', the motto of The Delhi Public School Society, is a vivid reflection of the tireless effort and dedication that go into the making of a noble institution with a noble mission. In line with this, DPS Panipat City accords the highest priority to the welfare of others over the welfare of self - willingly, graciously and selflessly.
Agewise Eligibility (as on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought):
- 1. Nursery - 3 yrs
- 2. Prep - 4 yrs
- 3. Class I - 5 yrs
- 4. Class II onwards - On the basis of the previous class.
A candidate is required to submit a duly filled up Admission Form available in the School Office with a non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of the form or before the last date given. The applicant needs to submit a photocopy of the annual result of the last year of the previous school or that of half yearly result, if annual exam's result has not been declared.
PLEASE NOTE : THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANYWAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION .
- 1. For admission to Class Nursery to Class 5, interaction procedure is followed.
- 2. Please contact the School Admission Office for the Admission Procedure for Class 6 onwards.
- 3. The selection of the candidate will depend upon his performance in the entrance test, interaction and availability of seats in the concerned class. However, meritorious students may be offered admission on the basis of interaction only.
- 4.The offer of admission and the last date for the submission of fee will be specified after the test and the interaction.
- 5. The school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to the admission, the decision of the Management will be final.
- 1. The names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be informed telephonically.
- 2. Students offered admission must complete all formalities before joining. The offer will stand cancelled if admission fee is not deposited within 4 days of the result declaration and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the 'Waiting List'.
- 3. Admission will be valid only if the payment is made on or before the date given by the school along with the necessary documents and on completion of all the formalities.